Friday, April 26, 6:00 – 9:00 p.m.
Saturday, April 27, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Sunday, April 28, 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
In this Therapeutic Touch course we will use in-depth reflection, sustained dialogue, and activities to:
- Explore the evolution of the inner processes of TT and its applications
- Discuss TT and its future and our place in it
- Deepen our understanding of self-transformation as healers
- Explore shifts in consciousness that occur during the TT process
- Deepen our understanding of the inner self through practice and documenting the phases and elements of TT
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate the TT process
- Appraise selected research projects and identify potential for developing research or quality improvement projects
Prerequisites: Foundations of TT (Basic), The Transpersonal Nature of TT (Intermediate), and a minimum of 6 – 9 months of regular practice after the Transpersonal class (or at the discretion of the instructor).
Sue Conlin, BA, QTTT, has been practicing TT since 1990, teaching since 1998, and has studied with the co-creator of TT, Dolores Krieger. She is past president and currently serves as operations manager of Therapeutic Touch International Association (TTIA) and is credentialed by Nurse Healers Professional Associates International, Inc.
Mary Anne Hanley, PhD, RN, QTTT, has been practicing and teaching TT since 1984 and has participated in and conducted research related to TT. She is the Education Trustee of the Therapeutic Touch International Association.
Marilyn Johnston-Svoboda, EdD, RN, QTTT, has been practicing TT since the early 80’s, learning from both Dora Kunz and Dr Dolores Krieger, creators of TT. She has taught TT to numerous groups of nurses, nursing students, and community individuals during her years as a nursing professor and currently in retirement. She is the Credentialing Trustee of Therapeutic Touch International Association.
This Program is an approved CNE Activity. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
$150 per person